Monday, February 13, 2017

Coloring Books

Dry Bones,coloring books, Amazon, LSW,   “Coloring books for adults are now a “thing”. The LSW (Long Suffering Wife) informed me of this startling fact a while ago. Apparently there are coloring book clubs, Facebook pages, Instagram postings, etc. etc. And, it seems, it’s not new. Sigmund Freud’s competitor Carl Jung used to prescribe the coloring of intricate Indian mandalas to his patients more than 100 years ago as a relaxation therapy technique. Sali (the LSW) continued “So why don’t you create a few Dry Bones coloring books for your fans to enjoy?” Mandalas and intricate flower designs are not my thing but the idea of Dry Bones coloring books really was an exciting idea. The first one is a Dry Bones guide to Jewish Curses. I think you'll like it. I’ve now done a few books (some coloring books and others not) and I’d really love to have your feedback. The LSW built an “author page” at Amazon (there’s no stopping this woman) where you can see what I’ve done so far. Check out my photo, read my bio, and peek at the books. The address is http://amazon.com/author/kirschen
If you live in the UK or Israel shipping is much cheaper, so if you live in the UK or in Israel use THIS link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/-/e/B01MU9MHV2

Labels: , ,