Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Osama

America, Obama, Osama, conspiracy, Birther : Dry Bones cartoon.
I woke up this morning to the welcome news that mass murderer Osama Bin Laden had been taken out. Naturally I had to do a cartoon, but then the "Burial at Sea" story broke.Where in the world will this latest development take us?! Will this be the basis of a new rift in America? Is America in for yet another conspiracy war?!!

Right now I'm in my studio doing a ton of cartoons before leaving for a U.S. lecture tour.I'll be in America on my "Dry Bones Campaign to turn Z Street into the Grass Roots Zionist Movement that America Needs", and to explain my YIISA (Yale Initiative for the Interdisciplinary Study of Antisemitism) "Secret Codes" findings.

You can keep up with my adventures in the U.S.A. by following me at facebook.com/drybonescartoon.

I plan to return home to Israel in time for for Shavuot (June 7).

* * *
Latest update: MSNBC's PhotBlog says that the circulated phot0 of the face of the "dead" Osama is a fake! Yikes! click to see the PhotoBog story..

Labels: , , ,