Friday, May 20, 2011

Lag Ba'Omer

Lag Ba'Omer, Jewish, Holiday, BDS, Divestment, Bonfire, IAW, antisemitism, Delegitimization, : Dry Bones cartoon.
Right now I'm away from my studio.
I did today's cartoon before leaving for a U.S. lecture tour.
* * *
This cartoon is a follow-up to an earlier cartoon that I did during Israel Apartheid Week.
* * *

Right now I'm in America on my "Dry Bones Campaign to turn Z Street into the Grass Roots Zionist Movement that America Needs", and to explain my YIISA (Yale Initiative for the Interdisciplinary Study of Antisemitism) "Secret Codes" findings.

* * *
You can keep up with my adventures in the U.S.A. by following me at facebook.com/drybonescartoon.

I plan to return home to Israel in time for for Shavuot (June 7).

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,